We use essential cookies to make our site work. We'd also like to set analytics cookies that help us make improvements by measuring how you use the site. These will be set only if you accept.

For more detailed information about the cookies we use, see our cookies page.

Essential Cookies

Essential cookies enable core functionality such as security, network management, and accessibility. For example, the selections you make here about which cookies to accept are stored in a cookie.

You may disable these by changing your browser settings, but this may affect how the website functions.

Analytics Cookies

We'd like to set Google Analytics cookies to help us improve our website by collecting and reporting information on how you use it. The cookies collect information in a way that does not directly identify you.

Third Party Cookies

Third party cookies are ones planted by other websites while using this site. This may occur (for example) where a Twitter or Facebook feed is embedded with a page. Selecting to turn these off will hide such content.

Skip to main content

Reporting Problems

Crime in Stoke sub Hamdon

To report a crime, call 101 - this ensures you receive a crime number.  View here for details of our local police force.

Remember, in an emergency you should always call 999.


Waste and Recycling in Stoke sub Hamdon 

Whether you wish to report an issue with your waste and recycling collections, you need to order new bins and containers or, if you just need some information on collection times visit page


For the following items listed below, you can report these directly to the relevant authorities by clicking on the links below.  However, please could you inform our Parish Clerk by email of your concerns so that she is able to track the progress of your reports.


Fly-tipping in Stoke sub Hamdon

Fly-tipping is a criminal offence, punishable by a fine of up to £5,000 or 12-months imprisonment if convicted.  It is also anti-social, unsightly, harmful to wildlife ... the list goes on.  To report fly-tipping in Stoke sub Hamdon, visit page.


Highway Faults in Stoke sub Hamdon

To report Highways faults in Stoke sub Hamdon - including potholes, drainage issues or other road/pavement obstructions - please visit the Somerset  Council's Report A Fault page.  This is a quick and efficient way for you to help keep our roads in working order.


Street Light Faults in Stoke sub Hamdon

To report street light faults please visit the Somerset Council's page.  This is a quick and efficient way for you to help keep our street lights in good working order.


Report a Footpath (PROW) Issue in Stoke sub Hamdon

Stoke sub Hamdon has over 26 public rights-of-way, there is a lot to do to keep footpaths and bridleways in good order.  So if you see a path that needs clearing, a broken stile, gate or any other issue please visit Somerset Council's Public Rights of Way page.